Looks like I’ve got an Earthbound/MOTHER OC blog now, set around the fangame Cognitive Dissonance, or CogDis.
i’m not even sorry
WHAT IS THIS AMAZING -Imp Loader
The return nobody wanted
LET’S READ MAMA
Smash Bros. ruining Circle Pads ⊟
Ack, these look awful. Either these people were going too hard on their Circle Pads, or the controls just aren’t built to take the punishment Smash Bros. demands (especially after that rubber slider endured years of use).
These photos were posted on the day Smash Bros. released in Japan, ending their owners’ fun real quick. Perfect excuse to get a New 3DS, I guess! Or take advantage of Nintendo’s usually generous customer service/warranty coverage.
Also, I haven’t seen any other reports of this, but at least one of our readers reported having his 3DS bricked after downloading the Smash Bros. demo. Hope that was just a freak accident!
other things of note
- Minnie Mouse is maybe one of the universe’s most powerful wizards alive
- you inexplicably gain the power to summon Chicken Little; this is never really addressed or brought up in any sort of story context from what i remember
- Donald Duck nearly succumbs to avarice at the hands of an egg jewel and probably almost becomes a greed elemental or something
- Tifa from FF7 bumps into you, asks you if you’ve seen Cloud, kicks a wall and then leaves abruptly
- Goofy becomes a turtle on multiple, separate occasions
- Yuna, Rikku and Paine from FF10-2 are fairies
- real quote from Mickey Mouse, wearing a black hoodie: “Hey fellas! Did someone mention the Door to Darkness?”
- you, an anime character, and your friends, cartoon characters, enter the hyper-realistic world of Pirates of the Caribbean
- you become a lion. Pete also becomes a lion and turns Scar, from The Lion King, into the in-universe equivalent of a lion Dracula
- Pete has a fierce fight with Pete from the past
- the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty give you more powerful pants
- Winnie the Pooh has no idea who you are
Fill this out in my ask box! One point for every correct answer. Ten points total. I’ll reply with your total score!
You know, I’ve never seen Duster and Waluigi in the same place